Student-Engaged Assessment in Action
The Odyssey School, a K-8 EL Mentor School, is characterized by high levels of student achievement in academics and character as well as school-wide implementation of the EL model. For several years, the Odyssey staff has worked to implement a range of student-engaged assessment practices that have contributed to student success. The two-day site seminar includes classroom observations and facilitated analysis of what and how student-engaged assessment practices lead to achievement.
See the attached flyer for further detail.
1. I can identify assessment practices when I see them in action.
2. I can draw inferences about the impact of student-engaged assessment on achievement.
- Doubletree by Hilton at Stapleton Center
- Special rate of $95/night, single or double occupancy
- Shuttle available between DIA and the Doubletree
- Odyssey will provide transportation between the Doubletree and the school.
- Go to http://tinyurl.com/c7yxufc to reserve lodging. You can also call 1-800-445-8667 and say you are registering for “The Odyssey School” event. The block of rooms is reserved through January 13th.